The perfect pairing to the Highlander WP Jacket, this pant not only completes your look – but add critical protection and performance during your adventures.
Easily step into this armored pant with the cuffs unzipped. Whether you’re crossing streams or riding in a downpour, the waterproof and seam-taped shell includes a durable water-repellant coating that is desired for those unexpected water encounters.
In areas prone to wear, such as the crotch, seat and knees, it features ripstop reinforced nylon. Areas where extra flexibility are needed, such as the inner leg or back of knees, feature four-way stretch panels. The inner legs also have leather for added grip and engine heat protection.
The rear of the pant includes a high-rise to prevent gapping between the jacket and pant. A zip-out thermal liner can keep your legs warm in windy or cool conditions. For warmer days, remove the liner and enjoy the airflow through the intake vents on the upper thigh and exhaust vents on the back of the legs.
- Fully waterproofed laminated and seam-taped shell construction with DWR coating
- Abrasion-resistant 500D Cordura® polyester shell
- 1000D nylon ripstop reinforced crotch, seat, and knees
- 75g poly-filled full-length zip-out thermal liner
- 4-way stretch crotch/inner leg, rear waist gusset, back of knees, and lower thigh
- Extended rear yoke, elastic waistband, calf take-up strap, and adjustable waist belts
- Easy entry waist includes dual-snap and zipper fly closure
- Soft and supple leather inner legs for added grip and engine heat protection
- Waterproof direct-flow upper thigh intake vents, and back of leg exhaust vents
- CE Level-2 Safe-Tech knee armor, and removable EVA foam hip pads
- Waterproof hand pockets and large capacity cargo pockets
- Zippered cuffs complete with adjustable hook and loop straps to fine-tune the fit
- Genuine YKK® main closure, and jacket attachment zipper