The MoJavi is designed to mount behind the seat directly to the fender or to a GL Tail Rack, but can also be positioned according to personal preference. Once positioned in the desired location, the saddlebag is secured to the fender or GL Tail Rack using the two included fender hooks and Pronghorn Strap. After mounting the saddlebag to the fender or GL Tail Rack, two side mount straps secure the MoJavi directly to the subframe or frame and hold the saddlebag firmly in place.
Optional GL Mounts allow one to secure the saddlebag to existing bolt-mounted points to keep straps away from hot exhaust components. An included Hot Springs Heat Shield prevents the MoJavi Saddlebag or side panels from making direct contact with exhaust components.
The MoJavi Saddlebag fits virtually any make and model, including:
- Beta:All dirt bike and dual-sport models and years
- BMW:All models and years of the GS, G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2
- KTM:All models and all years, EXC, XC, SX, and Adventure 125-1290cc
- Husaberg:All models and all years
- Husqvarna:all models and all years
- Honda:all XR and CRF series
- Suzuki:all DR and RM-Z series
- Yamaha:all WR and YZF series
- Kawasaki:All KLX and KLR series