Skip to content
- The best-selling Strider Balance Bike worldwide
- With no pedals or gears, it allows children to develop the balance, confidence, and grit it takes to tackle riding and face the world head-on
- The lightweight, steel frame is light enough for a toddler to handle yet durable enough to withstand their abuse
- The flat-free foam rubber tires can withstand toddler havoc, and you’ll never need to fix a flat
- Includes extra-long seatpost allows your kids to stay comfortable and confident
- Low seat height so even the tiniest of toddlers can ride comfortably
- Built-in footrest lets feet rest while your child perfects their balance
- The included learn-to-ride guide gives step-by-step advice to help your child go from baby steps to barreling through the neighborhood
- Ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings provide a quality wheelset with very little maintenance for you
- Fully adjustable with easy-adjust clamps
- Sport model features ergonomically-padded seat, Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad, & includes standard and XL seatposts
- For riders with an inseam of 12"-20" in, ages 18 Months to 5 Years
- Handlebar height: 18"-22", Seat Height: 11"-19"
- Max. Rider Weight: 60 lbs.
- Assembled weight: 6.7 lbs.
- No-Tool assembly
- U.S. Patented design