Overland Vehicle System’s Cargo Box with Slide Out Drawer & Work/Party station is the perfect solution for the organized aficionado that needs to have everything in place. Our system is perfect for single or stackable use and can be mounted to just about anything and features all marine grade qualities like hardware, fasteners, tie downs and carpet. Organize all your recovery gear, camping gear, cooking gear or dry goods. Our cargo boxes come with an oversized lockable paddle lock that ensure you gear stays locked up and keep it away from prying eyes. Ergonomically designed with the top being able to slide in and out for access to expand the work area, get access to the back of the box as well as easier to secure your load with the included forged ring tie downs. OVS brings you high quality overland gear to meet the needs for any adventure.
- Marine grade carpet that will not stain or mildew
- 4 Tie downs points that will allow you to secure your load or can be used to stack an additional box
- Two Stage dual powder coat with a 5 Year finish warranty
- Stainless steel mil spec bearings that will last you a lifetime
- Removal drawer with quick release
- Top completely slides forward to access hard to reach areas
- Feature HDPE (high-density polyethylene plastic) workstation that can act as a cutting board
- Over-sized lockable paddle lock that fits your hand nicely
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
Thickness Outside Case - 0.075 Inches
External Dimensions - 25 1/4 x 16 7/16 x 13 1/4 Inches (without Tie Down Points Attached)
Weight - 61 lbs
Internal Drawer Dimensions - 22 1/4 x 14 x 8 7/16 Inches
Cutting Board - 18 7/8 x 12 Inches
Top Slide Dimensions - 25 1/4 x 16 7/16 Inches
Drawer Weight Capacity - 132.28 lbs
Top Slide Weight Capacity - 132.28 lbs
Cutting Board Weight Capacity - 33 lbs
Overland Vehicle Systems Cargo Boxes are produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a 5 Year limited warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by Overland Vehicle Systems that the shackle is defective, Overland Vehicle Systems will replace without charge, with an equivalent Cargo Box to the original purchaser according to the instructions supplied with the Cargo Box, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Overland Vehicle Systems shall not be liable in case of;
• Improper installation or modification of original product.
• Damages resulting from abuse
• Improper installation
• Any commercial application
If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship, please contact Overland Vehicle Systems Warranty Service, 9830 Norwalk Blvd Suite 130, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. Please include proof of purchase or sales receipt. The law in some states may expand or modify this warranty. This warranty supersedes all other warranties, expressed or implied.