A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the bike’s footpegs.
- The upper is constructed from a PU coated leather on lower medial panel, both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber.
- TPU shin plate and calf plate design.
- Double density inner TPU ankle protectors and medial side.
- Closure system incorporates a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design.
- Bio-mechanical lateral flex-blade system.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining.
- Co-injected polypropylene insole with steel shank.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed.
- Belize Drystar® boot is CE-certified to EN 13634-2010.