A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal Adventure is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated DRYSTAR® breathable membrane to its advanced oiled leather, microfiber and suede chassis.
- The upper is constructed from a PU coated leather on lower medial panel, both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber.
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
- TPU shin plate and calf plate.
- Bio-mechanical lateral flex-blade system.
- Closure system incorporates a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining.
- Co-injected polypropylene insole with steel shank.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed.